Richard A Downing wrote:

No, but I'll buy beer (possibly even Vodka) for anyone who does it (you
travel to my pub).

Ah, funny you should mention that...see lfs-chat for the details!

Isn't it strange how every other engineering disipline goes in for lots
of useful diagrams, but as soon as you get to the OpenSource movement
everything MUST BE just words.

I've seen a couple of useful diagrams, but usually on lwn.net, i.e. not by the developers themselves but from "commentators".

Understanding is more important than Sacred Gnus !-)

Ah, but now we have the catch-22. One needs the understanding in order to be able to draw the diagram. Those that have the understanding don't need the diagram!

Regards,

Matt.