On 9/19/05, Matthew Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Richard A Downing wrote:
> Ah, but now we have the catch-22.  One needs the understanding in order
> to be able to draw the diagram.  Those that have the understanding don't
> need the diagram!
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt.

that just sings poor documentatin to me ... if the text isn't
sufficient for the casual (though skilled enough to understand, of
course) to make sense of the system, then shouldn't some sort of
addition be made? be it text or graphic? ... if i had the time, i
might try to make sense of it, but in this particular case, i'm lazy
and trust to others to make it "just work" ...

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy