El Domingo, 2 de Octubre de 2005 17:35, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Wow, you've really taken my idea and run with it. ;) It looks nice, just
> where I would have (probably) gone myself. I'll have to get some time to
> sit down and really look it over.

Thanks, and very happy to read to you :-)

The problem at this moment is that I can't figure yet how to manage the chroot
phase.

> One thing I noticed, though it's not a huge thing... You may want to add
> a .PHONY list of targets that don't need to be checked to see if they've
> already been run. Will slightly speed up processing time. But if it's a
> lot of trouble to automate, it's not that important.

Due that this is a linear build where each step depend on the proper execution
of the previous one, I can't think in this momment on any cadidate target
for .PHONY.

The rebuild from/up-to one child target can be achieved also removing the
relevant $JHSLFSDIR/???-* files and touching the remaining ones.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia