sash wrote:
Justin R. Knierim wrote:

sash wrote:

There is a printed book on how to search using google. I doubt it was written because google is so simple to use for geeky things.

There is? You have got to be kidding me. If a person can't use google, they shouldn't even think about attempting LFS.

Seriously... there is and it's not a simple book either.

Well, there certainly are various sophisticated searching techniques you can use with google, but that does not mean that you cannot still do simple searches. It is not complicated to learn how to use google - it just has a bunch of options that you *can* use but don't necessarily need most of the time (I know I don't...I usually just type a few words relating to whatever I'm searching for and get a list of results, and usually find what I'm looking for on the 1st page).