On 1/10/06, Ken Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> >  So, at the moment I have
> > an aberrant build of perl in the first run of the fourth cycle, and at the
> > moment I can't replicate it.
>
>   Latest attempt to build this was fine, so I'll have to mark my problem
> as "unconfirmed".  Looks as if I've still got issues with groff-1.18.1
> postscript files, I assume that is my not matching something, so expect
> yet another release of farce (001-7) soon.

Ken, the same thing has happened to me with perl.  Sometimes a
difference is reported. sometimes not.  For both farce and ICA, IIRC.
It's the single reason why I keep moving gettext around in my builds
even though it comes after perl in both cases.  I think we're going to
have to do some deeper analysis on perl to see what's going on.  This
package is a serious thorn in my side.

--
Dan