Bruce Dubbs wrote:

The lists seem a bit too prominent.

I would reword the paragraphs like Coreutils to something like:

Coreutils must be installed before Bash and Diffutils because they
hard-code Coreutils binary locations.

I don't mind just having a single sentence for listing a couple of dependencies like this, but in a couple instances the list of deps. for a certain package is fairly long. In the case of Coreutils, there are actually several more - I just haven't listed them all yet because I don't want to do too much on this page if I'm not sure I'll be changing the whole format later...

I'm not sure you want to say E2fsprogs must be installed before
Util-Linux because it is normally installed that way alphabetically.
The alpha order does solve the dependency.

The alpha order does coincidentally solve the dependency, but that may not always be true if Util-Linux, for whatever reason, needs to be moved up in the build sometime later.