On 4/11/07, Dan Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Attached is a series of patches that hopefully resolves all the issues
> below. The functions seem to work fine in my testing. I'll describe
> them a bit below.

No one's said anything, so I'm committing these patches. I'm also
going to roll a new bootscripts tarball some time soon.

One other idea I had. What about adding a "-s" argument to statusproc
so that it won't return any output? This is in line with the other
*proc functions that silence they're output. This would allow me to
not redirect output for this:

statusproc process && do something that would bomb without the running process

--
Dan