El Miércoles, 4 de Julio de 2007 22:59, Bruce Dubbs escribió:

> Manuel,
>   I know that you have been working hard on the updates, but options 2
> and 3 seem to be even more work.  On top of that, I suspect we will want
> to go to the next stable release when it is available, so a lot of the
> work done for options 2 and 3 would only be useful for a few months.

With option 3 we could forgot about depending on upstream releases, if wanted,
before migrating in a not-so-long future to DocBook-XML-5.0, that will be a
more big work than the current one in both, the book sources and the
stylesheets code.

Just adding that improvements useful for us when they do the commit into SVN
might be enouch until start working on the RelaxNG stuff.

> Do you have any insight into why there will be no 1.72.1 release?

Just read the comments in the SVN commits from the last days:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia