Greg Schafer wrote these words on 07/23/07 20:44 CST:
> None of the CLFS gunk you're currently adding is needed. If
> you're going to borrow bits of CLFS stuff then IMHO you may as well just
> forget the whole thing and point folks to CLFS.

I ditto these sentiments. Jeez, Jeremy, why invent the wheel?

Besides, wouldn't your efforts be better spent getting LFS-6.3 out
the door, instead of trying to incorporate into LFS (the hard way)
what everyone has access to using already discovered methodology?

Just my opinion. Don't answer the question, nor comment if there's
nothing to be gained technically. We all appreciate your quest for
knowledge. Just not at the expense of putting into LFS what is
already out there, with your deviations.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.23] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
21:04:00 up 11 days, 14:11, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.04, 0.05