El Miércoles, 25 de Julio de 2007 19:10, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Manuel, I'm slowly beginning to understand how the HLFS render 'magic'
> works. One question: would the 'condition'

For LFS we should use the arch= attribute. It's more semantically correct.

> parameter be usable in an ENTITY
> declaration? If it is, the differences between the books could be even more
> minimal as we can set an entity for the target triplet and dynamic linker
> based on the arch we are building.

I'm not sure what do you meant, but entities are resolved while loading the
XMLs in memory and before processing the they with XSL, thus I don't see how
could we say to xmllint/xsltproc that they must use one set of entities or
the other at sources load time.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia