On 8/11/07, Bruce Dubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've made changes to the 6.3 branch to reflect -rc2.  I plan on
> generating the book and associated release files this afternoon unless
> someone brings up a show stopper.

Great. There are two changes I'd like to make.

1. Change the bash test fix so the stdin redirection only affects the
one test. Suggested by Greg Schafer. Probably means I'll add this
command and explanation:

sed -i '[EMAIL PROTECTED]@& </dev/null@' tests/run-test

2. Clean up the Acknowledgments page. At least to add missing people,
if not to move the inactive people to the Former Team Members section.

I think only 1. needs to go in before -rc2 (want to have people
actually test the command change).

--
Dan