On 8/13/07, Jeremy Huntwork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you, Randy. Yes, I think it would be nice to see all the LFS
> projects do more with regards to the website. I wonder if perhaps we
> could get a more blog-like interface to the news items sections, some
> sort of framework that would drop in place to the current site. I'll
> have to look around, but of course if anyone else already has an idea
> about what would work, let's hear it. :)

Cairographics just started using ikiwiki, which has backends for
svn/git/etc. It allows the developers to make commits via git, but
changes by ordinary users from the wiki interface are committed to
git, too. I don't know much about it, but it seems really cool.

http://cairographics.org/
http://ikiwiki.info/
http://cairographics.org/news/2007/07/03/cairo-wiki/

--