On 5/10/11 9:11 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Unnecessary.  The book copyright already covers it.

Except, if I am understanding it correctly, if LightCube OS uses and
distributes it, we are bound by that license to keep the it with the
code and we have no other tie to the book. So putting the license
explicitly with the code in its package would be useful to us. Also,
technically, the code is currently being distributed by you in packaged
format without a license, because anyone could come across the link to
the code without any direct reference to the book.

Anyway, I don't really see why this would be an objection or problem.
One LICENSE file that's static and forever unchanging can't possibly be
a burden for you guys to add?

JH