On 05/10/2011 08:11 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Archaic wrote:
>
>> Why MIT? These aren't book instructions.
> They are published in the appendices.
>
>     -- Bruce
Yeah, but it is not in the tarball. The tarball can (and most likely
will) be distributed outside of LFS. We are not discussing a change of
license as it has always been MIT, at least as far as I can recall, back
to around LFS 4 days maybe? I seem to recall something about Creative
Commons at one point...been a long time since we've discussed licenses,
but there is no need to worry about approval, just drop a text copy in
SVN and it will be there. All of the contributors to the new scripts
have agreed to that license (knowingly or not). The only maintenance
burden comes once a year on Jan 1st.

-- DJ Lucas