I know im probably shooting this reply in the wrong direction but its early
and im late for work. Unfortunantly im relitivley new the project and linux
in general. After many unsuccessful attempts to build the LFS system from
the livecd I finally did it (took me  while to figure it out) but to get
back on topic, the live cd is pretty much of no interest to those who have
been around for a while but for the average avid newbie, its vital, but it
has limited support (most of the issues were syntax errors, again im a
newbie).  It comes with all the packages you need (all together in one
download), a couple of neat features and its a great start. I really think
the CD should stay but if it doesn't, can you please offer all the basic
necessary packages in on file? that honestly would be the great. Thank you
for your time and i apologize if i directed the comment in the wrong
direction.

ps

I would be glad to help with the LFS LiveCD project, the problem is im not
an expert but i did learn alot.

--Nick