>Bruce et al are trying to wrap up a new LFS release and yet they still take
>the time to try to help you. Frankly, I'm surprised.

--Ben

Well Bruce and Ben and Elly and everyone else ... thank you for all your help.
... and thanks for making LFS and supporting it.

But I just want to point out how it works in most lists and how I assumed it
works here.

Someone asks a question to the list and if one is busy ... someone else who is
listening, and has time, will answer ...
... or no one will answer which is ok too.

I won't be offended if I get no response to my question ... but I do when
someone takes time to respond claiming to not have time or that I am waisting
the lists time or generating too many emails and rather than answer the
question berate me for not Googling enough.

If you have no time to read or reply ... no problem.

Just saying it's a system that works.