On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Whitequill Riclo wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> too!
> >>
> >> Which problem?  We need your specific details in order to help.  Also
> >> the output from the Host System Requirements script is often the right
> >> place to start.
>
> > I'm trying to cross compile... well its not even gotten that far.
> > it just won't find mpfr, though I've done everything I can think of.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/hsgiNcvB
> > and please don't criticize what I'm doing. I've gotten a lot of that.
>
> We won't criticize.  It's your system.  However, LFS is not designed to
> run with cygwin.  I would be very suprised if our instructions worked in
> that environment.
>
>    -- Bruce
>
> --

I'm not using cygwin, I'm trying to do system based on msys/mingw64.
all I'm having problems with is that it won't find MPFR

checking for MPFR... no
configure: error: libmpfr not found or uses a different ABI.
make[1] *** [configure-mpc] error 1
make[1] Leaving `/home/lfs/build.gcc2'
make: *** [all] Error 2

This shouldn't be a magical problem relating to what I'm doing I'd think.