On 09/20/2012 02:26 AM, Whitequill Riclo wrote:

[putolin]

         /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb77a7000)

       -- Bruce
    I think I know what I'm doing wrong finally, all the command flags
    I'm using to find mpfr are to find the mpfr library/header file,
    rather then find the source to build the library.

What is the appropriate flag to tell gcc the source path rather then the library path?

Opps that would be CFLAGS or CPPFLAGS, missed the reference to header file