Hi,

After getting the stock LFS system installed, with an MBR type boot
installation, I'm experimenting with installing to a UEFI type boot
location on a brand new hard drive. I've been reading a lot of online
documentation, and have tried a first-cut installation, but am not
having success in installing. While I can install the entire set of LFS
programs, and a lot of BLFS programs, when I try to boot up, Linux fires
up but quickly generates a fatal error.

Is there any possibility of advice from the LFS staff?

Please note that my goal here is not just to get an LFS system going,
but to  learn as much as I can about this kind of Linux installation.

Alan