On 5/16/06, Markus Hoenicka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike Rylander writes:
 > I've attached a patch against my local copy of the new file, so it
 > should patch CVS with out too much of a fight.  I've added a little
 > logic to look for a ':' minute separator in the -8:00 format.  It
 > compiles and runs for me, so please give it a whirl and make sure it
 > passes muster.

The patch works as advertized. However, I felt the same could be
achieved with less code, and I started to reimplement the timezone
handling by reversing the logic. Checking for a separator first allows
a cleaner implementation imho. I've checked in the code, a patch
against the pre-timezone dbd_helper.c is attached. Please check
whether the current implementation works ok for your testcases.

The patch works perfectly, and the logic is definitely more readable
now.  Thanks again!

regards,
Markus

--