"If all this already exists, why isn’t everybody doing it? Well, simply
because there is *no integration at all among all those objects*. "

No. we don't need no software bundles. we don't need no sleek installers.
How long does it take me to set up a gmail account? facebook account?
flickr account? 20 seconds. how much does it cost me to set up? how much
does it cost me to maintain? (ok, skype is an exception, I do need to
install).

See that's the standard you're competing with. Most users don't own server
space, physical or virtual, and would not in a million years be convinced
to buy any.

Yishay

   http://www.yishaymor.org
/\    www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments