Hi Libtech,

Just saw this post a few minutes ago :
http://arabcrunch.com/2013/06/facebook-blocks-log-ins-from-tor-browser-putting-thousands-of-political-activist-at-risk.html

It looks like Facebook doesn't allow connections from Tor Browser
anymore. (Just tried myself and couldn't connect, indeed). Considering
the amount of activists using FB in Arabic countries, for instance, this
is not a minor issue. Could this by any chance be something else than an
intentional move, or do we have to consider that Facebook made a clear
choice regarding the personal safety of its users ?

Best,

Amaelle

[PS -- as it's my first message to the list : I'm a French journalist,
working for public radio, notably on digital issues & netpolitics.]

--
Amaelle Guiton
Journalisme @ Le Mouv' (Radio France) & ailleurs