> Hi Libtech,
>
> Just saw this post a few minutes ago :
> http://arabcrunch.com/2013/06/facebook-blocks-log-ins-from-tor-browser-putting-thousands-of-political-activist-at-risk.html
>
> It looks like Facebook doesn't allow connections from Tor Browser
> anymore. (Just tried myself and couldn't connect, indeed). Considering
> the amount of activists using FB in Arabic countries, for instance,
> this is not a minor issue. Could this by any chance be something else
> than an intentional move, or do we have to consider that Facebook made
> a clear choice regarding the personal safety of its users ?

Hi Amaelle,

Actually, torproject had just published a blog post in which
they explain that Facebook is not blocking Tor deliberately, and they are
workin on the issue.
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/facebook-and-tor

Regards,

--
phoewass

GPG ID: 0xBD3BC6E9
GPG Fingerprint: 5A71 D4C4 E0EF 1C2F 39F2  4ED7 9F92 D755 BD3B C6E9