You are changing the parameters of the argument. Now you imply
that government violence is only dictatorships.

---------------------

>I miss your point. The key phrases "live, but weakened forms"
and
>"killed or inactivated forms" would appear to support my
>disagreement with your claim that that the need for gov violence
>is analogous to the need for microbial vaccination. Since
>vaccinations breed virtually no microbial virulence, and gov
>violence consistently breeds great human violence...

Government aren't equally violent.  Dictatorships are both more
warlike and more democidal, by a long shot.  Democracies are both

less warlike and less democidal.

Tim Starr
Fight for Liberty!