At 10:18 PM 3/3/2007, you wrote:

At 21:42 -0700 3/3/07, Wraith wrote:
Tragic, but all too true. All too many people are *terrified* by the
consequences of freedom. They don't want it, and will actively
fight against it.

        So, this is the way the world will end, not with a bang,
but with a whimper?

What has the above to do with whimpering? Its a simple, clear
statement of REALITY. As much as we might wish other wise,
that's how it is. I'd much rather deal with what is, and make
my own preparations, than delude myself.

        I don't know about you, but my world will end either
peacefully, or with lots of bullets flying! Whimpering isn't part of
the game plan!!

ET

The system has an almost endless number of enforcer thugs. You need
to think beyond that.  Don't play their game by their rules.
                                                             Tu Ne Cede Malis