Ward,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> From: "Gary F. York" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>> Sounds like I may be able to console myself; perhaps, just perhaps, Ward
>> is thicker than Gary. :)
>>

> Mentally, probably.  Physically, I'm down to 225 lbs from a peak of about 270.

:)  Right about where I am now, actually.

>> Sounds like your sisters were delightfully naughty.
>>

> Any girl, no matter how butt-ugly, can get laid.  My sisters look a lot like
> me with less beard, better mustache (the picture at the bottom of
> http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/ is ten years old, I don't get many pictures
> taken).  My oldest nephew (currently in Iraq, he did his time in the Army but
> joined the USAF reserve for the pin money) was born shortly after #2 sister's
> 16th birthday.  (All three are younger than I am, after my conception caused
> their marriage, the folks wanted me to have a brother, finally gave up --
> good, because I have a lot of brothers by choice rather than by familial
> requirement and several are on this list).
> --
> Ward Griffiths    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dude!  I sure hope your sisters never join this group.  After all; the
archives are eternal.  (Well, sorta.)  Would make your family reunion hell.

I like what you said; "brothers by choice."  And what the hell did they
mean by the saying, "Blood is thicker than water."?

G.