So now you are saying that a Contract to sell one's organs to the
Organ Banks is "Invalid"?  That if A agrees to give B a million
dollars for his organs so that his kids can get their operations, and
B takes the money and spends it and says "SUE ME!", then A would be
Initiating Force if he collected on the bargain?  Is that your position?

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"