The question I posed involved this scenario:

"I say that it would be Wrong for someone to Punish Kevin for that
act.  As I understand it, you would agree, because any Punishment
after the fact cannot be considered Defensive."

SO:
ONCE AGAIN:
Do you agree or do you not agree that it would be Immoral to punish
Kevin, after the fact, for what he just did?

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"