Yes, you are absolutely right, when it is intentionally Fraud.  Your case may
be an instance of Breach of Contract, where the moron meant to fulfill the
terms of the deal but changed his mind... this is not usually considered
Criminal Fraud.  Where someone DOES lie about his intentions to fulfill such a
contract, this is in fact RAPE.

I might add that you got an especially raw deal.  I assure you that there ARE
plenty of men (even heterosexual men) who derive great pleasure from pleasing
their partners.
And once again I admire your rationality in setting out the terms explicitly,
and your balls for saying so here.