Zack Bass wrote: So... can we agree that it would be proper to criminalize the
USE of Fraud Kits IN FRANCE? And perhaps also in Egypt, or some other
countries, if it is shown that, like France, they do not in fact use Violence
against non-Virgins who do not use FRAUD to hide their sluthood from
prospective Contractors?

Assuming that the goal of the use of the fraud kit is fraud, then yes, such an
action would be a violation of the ZAP (I can imagine other possible goals of
using such a kit, such as playing out a kinky fantasy).

However, would you then be willing to ALSO criminalize fraud on the part of
men? Case in point, my second (now ex) boyfriend, made me three specific
promises before I had sex with him, namely to not repeat the actions of my
first boyfriend in three matters:

1. Not to push me away after having sex with him.
2. To try to get me off
3. Not to insult me if I ever asked him to get me off.

During the six months I had a relationship with him, he broke all three
promises, and acted just like boyfriend #1.  He pushed me away and left the
room every time he was done getting what he wanted. He never even TRIED to get
me off, and when, after 6 months, I reminded him that he had promised to, he
chose to insult me instead. (At which point I did the same thing I did when
boyfriend #1 did this, and broke up with him).

To my mind, THIS was fraud. If you want to criminalize the deceitful use of
fraud kits by women, are you also willing to criminalize such lies by men?

- Ann