> Sure, if they make the tax *EQUAL* between rich and poor, it *MIGHT* be a
> better solution than the IRS.

I heard one proposal that things like food, shelter, clothing and medical
costs be exempted from the NST

It makes a certain amount of sense to me

BUT - exempt one thing and Halliburton (Et al) will be right there at the
door saying "But my three martini lunches *must* be exempt or the economy of
the western world will crumble!"

And pretty soon we'd be back in the same boat with complex rules and
regulations favoring anyone who gave the big boys millions of dollars and a
blow job.

So I want a new tax scheme and then take congress apart brick by brick until
they can't wipe their fucking ass without a two thirds of a popular majority
of the country voting in favor of it.

"My Constituency needa lint museum."

"Two thirds of America just told you to go fuck yourself."

"Alright, no Lint Museum."

"You're not quite getting this..."

My national tax scheme -
A lottery.  Billion dollar payouts each week, millions of people who can't
do math sending in their bucks to fund uncle surgar

It's voluntary, no one can force you to buy a ticket, it'd depends on the
gullibility and mathematical illiteracy of the average american

The only down side is when you give the morons in government money, they
feel like they have to DO something with it

And that usually rhymes with "Bend over and spread your cheeks."

Maybe we could do like a crack addict and get the government a trustee. Only
doles out enough money for necessities, and no more

    "We need the national endowment for the arts"

    "No, you WANT the National Endowment for the arts, but you're a crack
head and need to figure out your basic priorities.  We don't want you to
wind up on the street turning tricks for Saudi Arabia and picking fights
with Russia again, do we?"

    "Oh, my God, I've hit bottom."

    "You go talk to Bolivia an then tell me about bottoms, Mister!"

    Fuck 'em.  Fuck 'em all.  that's my new political philosophy.

--
Jay P Hailey ~Meow!~
MSNIM - jayphailey ;

"I will not sell miracle cures." - Bart's Board