Good morning, Bill...

Bill Anderson wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 05:32 -0800, Jay P Hailey wrote:
>> > I think you're wrong. If (by some miracle) King County doesn't
>> > "discover" at
>> > least 43 more Gregoire votes and Rossi is acknowledged as the governor,
>> > I think
>> > he'll rein in many of the executive agencies. The legislators will
>> > howl.
>> >

>> I ain't here to play Red Team/Blue Team.
>
> Just to play White Team/Purple Team? :^D

Nah, nah. Parsley green and bright red team. Each team member is
furthermore required to have and display a link to tinyurl.com on the back
of their jerseys. 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.
                -- Mark Twain