Good morning, Bill!

Bill Anderson wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 06:26 -0800, Dave Laird wrote:
>> Good morning, Bill...
>>
>> Bill Anderson wrote:

>> > Just to play White Team/Purple Team? :^D
>>
>> Nah, nah. Parsley green and bright red team. Each team member is
>> furthermore required to have and display a link to tinyurl.com on the
>> back of their jerseys. 8-)
>
> Does it have to be a short link? :^)

[Dave ponders this a minute] Nah, on second thought, it should wrap over
at least half a dozen lines, making it difficult, if not impossible, to
cut and paste into any known browser. That should really set people off!

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Why is everything made of Lycra Spandex?