Good evening again Tim!

Tim Bedding wrote to Frank Reichert...

Frank recently wrote:
> > The current US puppet regime and the sham elections slated for
> > January isn't about to placate Iraqi desires to run their own
> > country, in which they will likely do, once the western 'Devil',
> > the US government has been defeated as they were in Vietnam three
> > decades ago.

To which, you replied:
> What makes you think that the elections will be a sham?

Simple, Tim:

1. Who is behind the elections in Iraq?

Answer: the U.S. Government.

2. What puppet regime is in power in Iraq today?

Answer: the one imposed by force by the U.S. Government.

3. What political power has the MOST to gain in this election?

Answer:  the government, imposed by direct force by the U.S.
government.

4. What political factions will be left out of power in this
election?

Answer: Everyone, including all Iraqis that don't agree or concur
with the US impossed solutions upon their own country.

> A sham is a trick that deludes. (Merriam-Webster OnLine)

Indeed! I agree!  The Iraqi election next month is a sham and a
farce. The war will go on until the infidels are kicked out!  In
case you may be asking 'who the 'infidels' might be?', it
includes those who butt in and try to control a civilization
where they have no moral right or legitimate excuse, for being
there in the first place.

And, we're paying a horrendoes price for such immorality in Iraq.
Witness the continuing increase in body bags of young American
men and women being shipped home for burial every day.

Maybe this might be 'your' war Tim.  It certainly isn't one I
would want or care to fight or die for.  Frankly, It's really
none of my damn business in any case at all, so, I'm wondering
why you feel it's any of your damn business to support my tax
dollars, and America's young men and women who are dieing for a
cause you believe might be so vital to you, or for a reason you
have failed to explain to the rest of us in any detail at all.

Better yet, you join the Royal Marines, or the U.S. Marines and
join in the fun in Iraq if this conflict is so vital to you
personally.

Warmest regards,
Frank