Good evening Robert!

For those just tuning in, this message deals with Douglas Friedman,
who I will be calling shortly tonight to wish him the best during this
holiday season.

Robert Goodman wrote to Frank Reichert...

I previously wrote:
> > She also informed me
> >that Doug is now over the chemotherapy and radiation treatment
> >and is now on the road to recovery! Now, isn't that really
> >tremendous news!

To which you replied:
> Doug's been over those treatments for close to a year now by my reckoning.
> I spoke to him about it in the spring IIRC.

That's the point I've already made. I call Doug seasonally around
Christmas each year, which was the last time I talked with him since.
At that time he was still apparently going through the treatments
indicated by his wife several days ago.

Kindest regards,
Frank