Good evening again, Dave!

Dave Laird wrote to Frank Reichert....

I previously wrote:
> > Now, how many politicians do you really trust, not to mention the
> > bureaucrats running the programme, with your retirement investment
> > funds?  I would suggest that the ones giving the most lucrative
> > campaign contributions might very well be on the government's overall
> > 'approved' list of securities, while upstart young corporations that
> > might show more promise, would be left out.  Talk about a government
> > subsidy to the rich and famous!

To which, you replied:
> Not just a subsidy to the rich and famous, but very *specific* rich and
> famous friends and contributors of whatever President is in office at any
> given time, starting with the Bush family. Come to think of it, wasn't
> Enron a heavy contributor to the Bush re-election campaign?

Probably was, and as I remember it back then, most likely so.  I
believe, as I recall, Dick Chaney was in charge at the time, although
I might be wrong.

Isn't all of this really 'very special'.  I have to wonder why
ordinary 'voters' don't pick up on a lot of this.  Honestly.  Why do
ordinary Americans seem to be left in a fog of sorts when they walk
into the voting booths, and can't pick up on what ought to be the
obvious?

I don't know honestly, although I have my pet theories.

Kindest regards,
Frank

    Liberty Northwest Home Page:  http://www.liberty-northwest.org
           Admin matters:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    ...Liberty is never an option... only a condition to be lost