"Lowell C. Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in part:

>Also, what about the male nurse who rapes a comatose woman?  Is it ok if
he
>uses a condom so she doesn't get pregnant?  After all, she can't object.
>How can she be a victim?  Isn't your condemnation of such an act a moral
>judgement?  (I can't imagine anyone on this list who wouldn't be disgusted
>by such a thing and think the perpetrator deserves anything less than the
>full FORCE of the government coming down on him.)

You don't have to imagine, I'm here.  As far as I'm concerned, if she NEVER
FINDS OUT her comatose body was raped, there's no harm done.  Where do
harms such as that occur?  Only in someone's head.

If everything's put back the way it was such that a trespass never comes to
anyone's consciousness, how is anyone hurt?

In Your Sly Tribe,
Robert