Hello gentlemen,

I must interject.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:14:50 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>"Jay P Hailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:
>
>>The second thing is -  If the woman was a friend of yours, awoke from her
>>comatose state and asked you if some such thing had happened,  would you
>>tell her?
>
>Depends.  If I thought she'd never find out otherwise, no, unless I thought
>she might LIKE the idea of it.  Otherwise the knowledge could only hurt
>her.

Unless she might 'like' the idea? Maybe there are women who like play
acting a rape scenario, however it is their choice and it's just
sexual games and such.

My daughter was drugged and raped and the incident was video-taped.
The perp was never brought to justice, much less ever saw a court
room, because the prosecutor's thought was, "..what if she had said
yes, then passed out?" Well, damn.. 'what if' someone shot me and then
had second thoughts.

There is no way raping anyone or their body is not damaging or hurting
someone in someway.  As Jay stated, my body is my own and I have told
my children how I want my body to be taken care of after my demise. I
sure don't want to have the mortician finding a load of semen in me
when I wasn't aware.  If I die having sex, that would be different and
it happens all the time, but usually to the guys.

>>If the man rapes the comatose woman, is he or is he not a dickhead?  That
>>is a question answerable irregardless of whether the woman knows she's had
>>her primary property violated.  He sure as hell is a major dickhead.

I don't believe calling our body our property. To negate the fact that
even though I personally believe I have a soul and this body is just
for use until I pass on, it's still my body which harbored my soul and
in the case of someone being comatose, there is no proof that comatose
people are not aware of their surroundings. Many times comatose people
are just trapped within the body and can't manage to get the brain to
communicate.  As far as an appropriate term for someone who rapes dead
or comatose women.. A proper term escapes me. Even dickhead is an
awfully easy term attached to someone that is akin to the likes of
Geoffrey Dahmer.

>Who cares?  Maybe he's a dickhead, maybe an artist.  Maybe both!
>
>In Your Sly Tribe,
>Robert

An artist... Robert... Damn.. I'm am, for one of those rare moments at
a lose for words. Actually I have a litany of words, but none of them
are appropriate in this forum. I would need expletives R us or
something to respond to what I just read.