Conster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in part:

>There is no way raping anyone or their body is not damaging or hurting
>someone in someway.

Explain how.

> As Jay stated, my body is my own and I have told
>my children how I want my body to be taken care of after my demise.

OK.  But if they promise to take care of your body in a certain way, and
then you die and have no consciousness after death, and they change their
minds and instead stuff your body, dress it as a clown, and put it on
display in the foyer, how are you hurt?  As long as before you died, you
THOUGHT they were going to take care of it in the way they said, isn't that
all that matters?  How could your feelings be hurt once you're dead?

OK, it's possible that you'll be bothered afterward as a ghost.  But should
we behave so as not to hurt the feelings of ghosts?

In Your Sly Tribe,
Robert