On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:37:55 -0800, Dave Laird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Perhaps instead of continued jabs at Bush and quips about 2 years of
war and 1500 dead, we should honor those who took a chance while
defending something they believed in and working for their "boss" with
pride. And maybe a white virtual rose to every mother who has lost
child and is mourning the loss. Some of these kids probably had
parents just like you, telling them terrible things about what they
were doing, but they did it anyway. Numbers and statistics are nothing
in the real world.

I continue to support Bush and while you all stick your noses up in
the arm, isn't it funny that the Clinton administration spoke of these
weapons and Iraq is a pretty big place. If you look at Hanford, you'd
probably have a hell of a time finding where they buried the drums of
toxic waste.. But it doesn't mean it isn't there.

God Bless America and her leader in a time of pain and sorrow, of
victories and hard work.

Connie