Uhm.  In your reading, did you run across the fact that the current owner of
the property at 34 Cilley Hill Road, Weare, NH is one David Souter who just
happens to be the Supreme Court justice that wrote the majority opinion in
Kelo vs. City of New London?  The whole idea behind Logan Darrow Clements'
plan is to hoist Justice Souter by his own petard.  When someone uses
government power to violate the rights of individuals, I see no hypocrisy in
defenders of individual rights giving the government officials a taste of
what they have wrought.

Lowell C. Savage
It's the freedom, stupid!
Gun control: tyrants' tool, fools' folly.