Good evening, Frank...

Frank Gilliland wrote:

> Address the crime, not the illusion that your neighborhood will be
> free from crime if you make the criminals live somewhere else.

BUT, until someone in the government actually *realizes* there is a
problem and takes action, the only alternatives I have open to me as a
"model citizen" is to simply force them out of my neighborhood, in the
hopes that other neighborhoods will do the same. The other alternative,
petitioning the government for action, never seems to have much effect.

I, personally, cannot stop the crimes from taking place, nor even address
the existence of the child molester's support groups, which you mentioned,
as well. All I can do is maintain vigilance, make certain Level III
offenders do not move into my neighborhood, nor threaten my loved ones.

This, and educating other neighborhoods about their rights and
responsibilities when one of these creeps move into the neighborhood is
about all I can do. I simply do not trust the government to do the "right
thing" by the taxpayers anymore.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
"To IBM, 'open' means there is a modicum of interoperability among some of
their
equipment."
-- Harv Masterson