Good evening, Frank and Frank... 8-)

Frank Gilliland wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:40:15 -0700, Frank Reichert
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> <snip>
>>Maybe we ought to be asking now whether or not some of these
>>'wars' this country is currently waging against unviolent social
>>offenders shouldn't be ended immediately!  It would certainly go
>>a long way in reducing the prison population of this country,
>>which is an abject disgrace, and making it possible to keep
>>violent criminals, including child molesters, behind bars for the
>>same they deserve.
>

> Summed up quite nicely. After all, which poses a more urgent threat to
> the public: a few pot-heads or a level-3 sexual predator?

A great deal, at least if you live in Spokane where we have a sexual
predator as Mayor, it would seem obvious to anyone that pot heads are a
more urgent threat to society. Of course, if you want to make forward
progress in Spokane, all you have to do is fall to your knees and face
West, or so it is said.

> News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy
> via Encryption =----

Cool. I am delighted to see someone coming at us from that "other" place
on the planet. 8-) 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know
what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
                -- Bertrand Russell