Travis Pahl wroteTrue, but I'm not sure that applies to me. There are so many
issues on which I disagree with Ron Paul that I could not vote for him in good
conscience. For starters, it is clear that he is not merely anti-foreign aid (a
viewpoint I share to a degree) but anti-Israel, which in and of itself would
make it hard for me to back him. I also believe he is an anti-Semite, so I
wouldn't vote for him on that basis. I'm pro-choice on abortion and he's
pro-life, but that isn't that big an issue for me.

I think Paul is totally clueless when it comes to foreign matters, the most
clueless person to seek the White House since Jimmy Carter, who was either the
worst or 2nd worst president we ever had (depending on how much you blame the
Civil War on James Buchanan's incompetence), and also, not coincidentally, an
anti-Semite as well.

While there are some issues on which Ron Paul and I would agree, there have
been many others over the years where I have disagreed with him. I do not think
he is intellectually up to the job either.  Not only do I think he has no
chance of winning the job, I don't think he deserves it.

Doug Friedman