https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173684

--- Comment #2 from LeroyG <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to ady from comment #1)
Thanks for replying. It make me think.

> Additionally, please consider the setting: menu Tools > Options > Calc >
> General > (Input Settings) "Position cell reference with selection".
I have it enabled. By disabling it, I see no difference in this issue.

> Whichever the case, I believe that the affected range is what the Name Box
> (upper-left corner on LTR worksheets) marks, independently of "active" cell.
No.
1. Select by headers one or more rows
2. Hold Ctrl and select downward by headers more that one row
3. Hold Shift and press Up Arrow once
Look at the Name Box.

> Please be aware that changing the current behavior will affect other
> operations. The change might be considered trivial, but the consequences are
> not.
Sure.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to