https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173684

--- Comment #6 from ady <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to LeroyG from comment #5)

> > If you change the current behavior you would see a difference.
> Could you tell me what difference?

Open
<https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/shared/optionen/01060300.html>
and search for "Position cell reference with selection".


> > I do understand that the initial active cell might not be part of the
> > selected area. That depends on how exactly you select the area / cells. IOW,
> > the initial active cell might not be part of the selection at some point;
> > the former is not necessarily part of the latter.
> That's how it is.

I am not convinced that something needs to be modified, and I would still be
concerned about unforeseeable consequences, as I am convinced there would be.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to