Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 23:07:40 -0700
From: TechnoDragon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Busted Libretto?

        If anyone out there has a busted libretto with a good screen, I'll but it
from you.
        My libretto 70ct just had it's screen die last week. (I treat my libretto
like it's made of gold, complete with padded case, but aparrently a chip
went south on the screen's board. Now I have a completely white screen, but
uncracked glass) This was something of a dissappointment. So, I'm hoping
that someone on this list has a Libretto with a messed up motherboard, etc,
but that has a good screen that they'd be willing to sell just the screen
or the whole thing after having some of it's parts stripped off to reduce
the cost.
        The screen that died is a Sharp LQ61D133. If another libretto that'd not a
70ct, but has that same model screen (like a 50 or 60, or ??), I'll but it
from you. Email me with what you have, and we'll talk.
        Also, if you want to feel adventurous, my screen is for sale if you want
to use it to fix up another libretto. because it has uncracked glass, if
you want to swap chips til the screen works, you can take a libretto with a
cracked screen and possibly fix up your unit with this one. Or, pay $550
for a new screen. :)
        (current screen is not for sale until I get a new one and confirm that it
works)
        Worldwide shipping is well accepted by myself, and I'll cover all shipping
charges.

Thanks,

|       the ·TechnoDragon·       |
|       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |