Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Busted Libretto?

>       I believe that I know why these things die so readily. Upon powerup
> there's a spike of power sent to teh screen. (the side effect is a few

  well, if anyone else has their Libretto screen die on them, do check and make
certain it is not the ~$50 replaceable backlit bulb that only need to be
replaced, before going out and sourcing a new L/screen.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://im.yahoo.com/