Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:29:55 -0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: libretto 100

To Brian,

This message contained and idea for another good method of formatting and
installing Windows on your 50CT HDD.  Take the HDD out of the 50CT (real
easy) and get an adapter that allows you to connect the drive to the IDE
cables in a desktop PC.  Then you can partiction, format and install the OS
pretty easily.

Matt