Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:38:08 -0500
From: "Lee A. Dickinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: libretto 100

At 06:57 AM 2/20/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:03:34 -0800
>From: "John Wittkamper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: libretto 100
>
>Lee:
>
>This one says that it's for the PORTEGE 3000. How do you know
>that it will work on the L100 (and on the L110)?

I called Mobility and asked.  Also, click the "MORE"  link and it will say...

Imagine the freedom of traveling anywhere in the world and taking a
dependable power supply with you. With the Mobility EasiPower Auto/Air
Adapter, you can. It's small and lightweight, making it the perfect
traveling companion. Now, whatever mode of travel you choose-by car or
plane, for work or play-you'll enjoy the peace of mind of arriving at your
destination with a fully charged notebook. This Mobility EasiPower Auto/Air
Adapter is designed for Toshiba Libretto 110, 100; Portegé 3110, 3025,
3020, 3015, 3010.

   Lee A. Dickinson /  Colbert, Georgia, USA
  '92 R100RT "El Ladero Valdez" http://members.home.net/r100rt/index.html

    | Airhead 3480 | BMWMOA 80364 | AMA 635159 | K4LAD | NRA | AIChE | ad
nauseum

   "Was mich nicht tötet, macht mich Stärker!" - Friedrich Nietzsche